|Lewis and Clark... and Kaiserman?|
|"Look, Mom! We made it to the top! But please don't react in any way when we get close to the edge, okay?|
2. I went for a run on the beach twice. There's nothing like running along the edge of the ocean. The last time I did it was exactly 20 years ago, but at that time it wasn't because I was "a runner." It was because a really cute Campus Crusade staff guy from my summer project asked me if I wanted to go. I thought I was going to die--not from love, but from my lungs collapsing. Going from never running to covering a few miles with a seasoned runner? I don't recommend it, no matter how cute he is.
3. The day after we got back, this occasion took place:
|Is he not the cutest little redhead?|
|Four? How did this happen?|
|All he asked for was Legos for his birthday.|
|His very own set. He's just a little bit happy about this.|
4. Am I the only momma who practically weeps at the sight of this activity-of-choice?
6. <----- That happens to be approximately how many months it's been since I last posted on my blog. Not that anyone noticed or I'm counting.
7. Mathematical explanation: My blogging activity has been inversely proportional to the activity in my Etsy shop.
8. Have you heard it said (and perhaps experienced) that marriage and parenting help to make you holy? Well, it's become obvious that my holiness needs additional catalysts, because I can add "owning a business" to that list. But that's a whole blog post for another time.
9. The Friday of Father's Day weekend was the annual Daddy & Daughter Dance at our church, this year with a "hoedown" theme. Gracie looks forward to this with the anticipation of a teenager attending the prom.
10. I just need to brag on my hubby a little bit, and the most tangible way to do it is to show a side by side of last year's and this year's dance pictures.
More than 30 pounds lighter, with a whole lot more energy! Not to mention smokin' hot. :)